Phone: (+86) 15011430803 | Email:[email protected]
Extreme hair removal is short for super hair removal. Combined with “On the Move”, it represents a breakthrough in permanent hair removal with optical technology. This treatment is more pleasant and your skin is better protected than traditional IPL systems.
On the other hand, fast hair removal technology only partially utilizes the melanin pathway (50%), combined with dynamic technology that gently warms the skin and helps penetrate into the hair follicles that produce hair growth.
How can SHR achieve the most effective results?
1. Before SHR hair removal treatment, apply conductive glue on the area to be treated. Because this gel is kind of like a magnifying glass. And helps ensure that the light penetrates as efficiently as possible to reach and damage the hair roots.
2. Shave the area to be treated to allow the light from the SHR to reach the hair roots more effectively. Since light generates heat, you may burn long hair, which not only smells bad, but can damage the SHR’s head.
Shaving will not cause your hair to grow faster and thicker later on. Only really shaved hairs will get thicker, but they will fall out and new growth is normal. Before hair removal treatment, let the hair grow just a little bit before your treatment day, 2mm is enough. )
3. Sweat and anything that moisturizes the skin, like a moisturizer, can make the process uncomfortable.
4. SHR is best for fair skin because it absorbs bright light more easily, so if you’ve come back from vacation and haven’t had a nice bronzer, you’ll find it more effective.
5. When you start using the SHR device for the first time, start with the lowest setting for the unobstructed parts of your body and gradually accumulate energy. If it starts to feel unpleasant, then you know what your limits are.
6. SHR is best for nice and cool skin, so choose a good time to relax and not get hot from the sauna or anything else that makes you feel hot (like going to the gym). All skin types can feel more sensitive on certain days due to hormone or stress levels, so don’t miss out if this happens.
7. During various stages of the hair growth cycle, 5-10 treatments are usually required to treat the hair. Every 3 to 6 weeks, depending on hair type and color and treatment area. Gray hair requires additional treatment. Gray hair cannot be treated. Maintenance may be required from time to time due to new growth. Because our hormonal balance is constantly changing with age or the effects of stress, illness, disease, etc.
What to do after long-term care?
Always wear a good quality sunscreen with UVA and UVB protection.
Avoid excessive sunlight or UV radiation. Cover up and sunscreen.