Phone: (+86) 15011430803 | Email:[email protected]
We need to pay attention to the aftercare of laser tattoo removal. The right approach will lead to a rapid recovery, while the wrong aftercare solutions will result in
1. During the healing process, make sure the treated area is clean and dry.
Generally, you should keep your tattoo clean for a few days after treatment. Apply AD ointment to prevent scabbing. Cover with sterile dressing to protect from abrasions and sun exposure. Wash your hands before touching the treatment area.
2. In the shower, clean the area with Protex soap and pat the area dry.
For the first 3 days after treatment, wrap the treated area with sterile gauze. Protect with a thin layer of antibiotics or healing ointments. After 3 days, keep the treated area clean and dry during the healing process. Gently clean the area with mild soap and water, then pat dry.
3. Use cold compresses to resolve itching after laser tattoo removal if necessary.
Relieve pain, discomfort and inflammation within 24 hours. While the wound is healing, you can apply golden skin cream 3 times a day. It can relieve pain and remove itching tattoos with a laser. You should avoid taking aspirin (it can increase the risk of bruising and/or bleeding.)
You can take panadol or simple anti-inflammatory drugs.
4. Don’t worry so much about blisters after laser tattoo removal.
Blisters are common and are likely to appear 8 hours after treatment. Don’t panic, blisters after laser tattoo removal heal well and are part of the normal healing process.
Blisters mean your body’s immune system is healing the area. And start removing the ink from the tattoo. Don’t be intimidated by the strange colored liquid in the blisters, as this is usually the ink on the tattoo. The blisters will burst naturally, which helps the skin heal more often and faster.
Continue to apply golden skin cream to the blisters at least 24 hours after the blisters burst. We do not recommend puncturing or popping the blister yourself. Let this all happen naturally.
5. It is strictly forbidden to pick or scrape the scab.
Don’t pick on your own scars. Wrong steps can lead to infection and scarring. Shaving should be avoided until the treated area is fully healed.
6. Shower 2 hours after treatment. But do not hit the treatment area with high pressure water.
Baths, hot tubs, swimming pools and any soaking methods are not recommended. Until all blisters and scabs are completely healed, usually about 2 weeks. Failure to comply may increase the risk of infection.
7. Reasonable exercise is recommended.
Consider other after-sales guidance provided here. But swimming is not recommended.
8. Cover the area with a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 25 or higher for 90 days after treatment.
Do not apply makeup or use any creams or medications on or near the treatment area. Remember, any noticeable skin whitening (hypopigmentation) will go away in time. Once it’s safely exposed to sunlight again, sunlight will aid in the re-darkening process.
9. Care after laser tattooing. Itching is very common due to the dehydrating effects of laser treatment.
Apply with golden skin cream and surround immediately. Treating the area can help with this side effect.
10. If there is any abnormality, please contact the doctor immediately.
If something unusual happens, please contact your doctor immediately.
To know what laser tattoo removal is, please click.
Laser to tattoo machine.
Here, we want to talk more about laser tattoo removal for blisters.